Thursday, February 01, 2007

Niteflirt ASS



God I hate the guys who just write me jack-off emails, or suggest we meet to indulge THEIR fetish. These type-o-lame-guys, in my 4 years on Keen / Niteflirt, never call. I bet fartsniffer's puny johnny pump spewed while writing this chum. Then he probably sent it out to at least 100 girls on Niteflirt. Sara


God Sara your sexy ass is worthy to be worshipped by ALL males, and I sure would just LOVE to worship your ass for you.

In fact, I want to remove your underwear from behind with my teeth and for you to sit in my mouth squeezing your glutes together while my tongue is inside of your crack.

I just love sexy girls and it's my long time dream to finally be able to ass-worship y'all and to taste and smell scented ass cracks.

Also, I just LOVE really, really, really, really smelly butts of a HOTT, SEXY girl like you. In fact, the more smelly your butt is, the more I'm drawn to want to smell and taste it; I bet your ass smells and tastes good, and I would LOVE to experience it. Even if something just exited from your butt-crack, I still want to taste and sniff it. In fact, if something just exited your crack before I taste, and sniff it, the better.

I also wanna place food into your asscrack and eat it straight out of your asscrack and enjoy the taste of the food with your butt residue on it.

Also, I want you to ooze your sexy fart from out of your sexy ass and straight into my mouth and nose ALL DAY, and ALL NIGHT LONG and let me swallow your ass-tooters and enjoy the smell!!! We should meet soon.

{PS from Sara...yes that is a pic of my ass...}

No comments: