Friday, March 09, 2007

TV Guy-ed


Celebrity Tidbit

**Jeremy Piven was approached by an attractive woman in Chicago recently - but quickly realized all was not what it seemed. He says, "She was just incredible. As I was looking at her I realized, 'Wait a minute. She's as aggressive as any man would be.' "I looked at her and said, 'Did you used to be a man?' And she goes, 'Of course, baby.'**

JP claims that they did not have a dangerous liaison, but somehow
I think the story had a different 'happier' ending....

Plus I know girls can be just as aggressive as dudes if they want to get fucked, the lioness in them comes out. So I doubt it was just 'aggression' that tipped JP off. Adam's Apple?

Click on this post's title for a link to a tranny dating test from OK Cupid (aka OK Stupid).

1 comment:

pboy6969 said...

"You scored higher than 78% on TS-openess"

I should have scored higher... but the test is not friendly to bois who want to bend over and take big shemale cock ;) Eh, I'm comfortable with my TS-openess, lol.

Thank you Sara.