Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Loser confesses how much he adores me....

Sara, I am one of your biggest fans, and read everything you write and listen to all your recordings. I even brush my teeth with my worthless spunk and do all sorts of humiliating things to myself so I can please you, even though you just laugh when I tell you how I wear panties, sit down to pee, wear lip gloss, paint my toenails, jerk at work, read gay magazines. My life has changed because of you forever!

You are never satisfied and always want me to do more! I love your cruelty. I love how you treat your slave toad so terribly, take his money and laugh about him behind his back to your friends and your sister. I wish you were on Niteflirt more but when I see how much you take from toad and fatfuck in real life, I know my 10 minute calls are a waste of your time and beauty. You should have more real life slaves and make them give you much more money. Your beauty and bitchiness is wasted on Niteflirt. I wish I lived in Florida, so I could wash your car like the toad.

No comments: