Saturday, March 22, 2008

Congratulations Graduate... not another party!


My Mother is planning a graduation party for me. Clear the decks! I tried to talk her out of it. Basically, I had wanted to graduate without fanfare and shuffle off to my first real job. OK so maybe I wanted a few Hallmark CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE cards with lots of cash tucked inside so I could reduce my indebtedness to Sallie Mae and my Dad's 0% credit cards 'tuition loan' program.

Well the most interesting news about my party is that I told my Mother to invite the TOAD, one of my slaves. My friends and I are a-twitter as to whether he will make a toadly appearance.

I have one job offer so far and it looks like I may be in the running for another, I have a second interview this week. Ironically, what I will be making, after spending a fortune on my education, will be less than what I generally average per hour at the club, or per hour on a good nite on Niteflirt. This says alot about the priorities in a world where sex and serving libation sensations pay better than providing a therapeutic health service.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara,

I am dying to serve as one of your money slaves, but cannot figure out how to give you $ without my wife knowing.. Any ideas

Peter
Plang1111@yahoo.com