Saturday, June 07, 2008

Born to be Used

One of my large black cocking loving bois posted on Craigslist that he would love a beautiful woman to be his audience while he served black cock. He thought it was just a fantasy, and that it would never be fulfilled. Much to his surprise, he received responses, and one hot woman did watch him service his mandingo stud. She reports on the fuck 'n' suck session:


Wow! That surpassed my expectations.

I really just thought I was going to see ***** have you worship him and see him fuck you. That would have been awesome. You and ***** blew my mind. I wasn't expecting you to take ***** bareback. The look on your face while you sucked his cock and tongued his ass was one of delight. You like servicing men. You told me that you aren't attracted to men. I disagree. I think you love guys. I could tell you loved the taste of him. You loved his ass, his crotch, his feet, and I even saw you breath in and smile right before you licked his armpits clean.

After he fucked you I saw your ass wide open. I saw his cum dribbling out of you. I was so turned on. No man would allow themselves to be used in that way.

Then ***** took the aluminum baseball bat and showed it to you. He had you suck on the fat end and told you where it was going to go. You didn't resist. You bent over and took it. I know it hurt you, but you didn't scream or resist at all. That is why when I saw you crying as he was raping your ass with the baseball bat I had to lick the tear off your face.

I had to touch you when you were being used that way. I stroked your balls and when you started to get hard. I was so turned on by the fact that while being raped by the fat end of a baseball bat that you could get hard that I almost sucked on your cock. That is why I squeezed them they way I did. I know that hurt and I put you in pain, but it was either that or suck on your cock, which would have been wrong. You know what I mean? You aren't a man, you aren't someone who should enjoy sex, you were obviously born to be used.

Love to see you again soon, pig.

No comments: