Friday, November 21, 2008

The Gay Dock!



From a devote`:

"I have to confess to being a bit shocked by your last email. 21 days to reprogram? Incredible. I have always assumed that most "forced" bisexuality isn't really forced at all. The idea of "forced" generally reminds me of standing at the end of a dock trying to work up the nerve to jump in a cold lake. One isn't forced to go swimming, one wishes to go swimming, but cannot summon the nerve to jump in and take the shock of the cold water until one is pushed off the end of the dock by someone else. Aren't most submissives who are "forced" into a gay experience really just being pushed of the end of the dock, on some level?** This was always my thinking. But having you assert (and I certainly have no reason to disbelieve you) that you can reprogram a man in 21 days is astonishing. Small wonder you feel no need to be called Mistress or Goddess to reinforce your sense of power and superiority if you can reassign someone's sexual orientation without their cooperation. I AM lucky this week's assignment only lasts a week.

This said, I've have had enormous difficulties trying to obey your last instructions. Naked men, no matter how buff or handsome, have NO effect on me, erect penises are actively offputting, and spurting semen is revolting beyond adjectives. Nothing I can do will produce even the slightest response in me with images of this kind in front of me. I have made an honest attempt to do what you ask each day since the assignment was made. After I failed to produce any reaction at all again this morning, I went and viewed a photo of you on one of your listings, just to make sure nothing was interfering with the response otherwise, and reacted instantly. (I did obey and didn't allow myself anything beyond the knowledge that all systems were GO while looking at you). I will continue to obey the instruction; possibly as the time period since my last orgasm lengthens there will be some response, but I have profound doubts. I'd have no doubts at all except for your chilling assertion that you can reprogram a man, which scares me to death."

**Touche` Sara

No comments: