Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cum Drunk!!

Sara, I was traveling this past week in xxxxxx and hitting the hotel bar for action. There was nothing going on all week due to the terrible weather till this wild thing happened tonite. I was knocking back drinks pretty good. This older tall black guy was knocking them back faster and was very drunk. He in fact fell over several times and was too drunk to even get up to his room. One of the female bartenders and I started taking him to his room and he kept trying to feel her up and even popped out his big cock in the elevator. We got him to the door and I told her I had it from here. She said thank god.

I helped him in the room and the lights were off. He fell back on the bed mostly passed out, but his cock was still poking out of his pants. I started to suck him and he thought I was the bartender. He said I feel woozy and I whispered in my best high pitched voice, just lay there big boy. He did and I sucked him for a good 25 minutes. He was snoring at times and half awake at others. He woke up enough at the end to realize he was cumming and I swallowed it all. He said thanks baby and passed out. I left, went to my room and jacked off.

No comments: