Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sara's Playroom - Cuckoldress.com

Sara's Playroom thanks you for the super ideas and stories you've been submitting to Cuckoldress.com - my other site - which features stories, articles and confessions about Cuckolds, Cuckoldresses and Cuckqueans. Cuckoldress.com did reach the first page of Google searches for the term - Cuckoldress - and the first page of Bing / Yahoo / MSN for the same search term. I hope Cuckoldress can hold page one on all major search engines as it means tremendous traffic and hopefully $$$ follows the traffic.

If you have a Cuckold or Cuckoldress story or confession to submit to my blog, email it to me at Sara (use the @ symbol) SarasPlayroom.com - be sure to anonymize names and / or locations in anything you submit to me and above all, your work must be original. Don't lift shit from Penthouse Letters like some ass tried to do, I run everything thru Copyscape and will find out you are just a lazy content thief trying to impress me with your "original" writing.

I try to update Cuckoldress.com weekly and any of your real life Cuckold experiences or Cuckoldress fantasies are exactly what Cuckoldress.com readers want to see on my blog.

As far as Sara's Playroom, I do accept material related to the Interracial niche, take a look to see what I've been writing there. And special thanks to peewee the cuckold for his continued adoration and contributions to all of my blogs, kisses!

No comments: