Friday, November 17, 2006

Be Mike Tyson's Fagtoy!!


As soon as Heidi Fleiss opens her new biz in Nevada that is.... The notorious Madame will be launching her new xxxervice sometime next year, but the twist is, the service will focus on female clientele and will feature male studs -- including celebrity cocks. Of course I should send my Keen and Niteflirt sword swallowers and sissies to Heidi's Ho-cienda to take massive cock punishments. Mike Tyson is big and mean and will turn all your little faggot asses into quivering pussies. He's also broke and needs the $$$. I wonder how much his stud fee will be?

I hope Heidi also gets together a hot menu of other massive black cocks such as Lex the Impaler, Blackzilla, Mr. Marcus, Sean Michaels. Who knows, me and Nicole wouldn't mind trying out some monster cocks for a naughty weekend.

http://www.heidifleiss.com Click on STUD FARM

No comments: