Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Burn your girlie mags!


Dear lovely Sara; I know it's been a while since I talked to you but I feel you should know I about the progress from macho straightman to punk fag. I did burn all my naked ladies mags only to replace them with naked men mags. First I bought Playgirl, but like you said it was not dirty enough. So when I burned Penthouse girl mag I went out and bought Torso. Then burned Gallery and bought Blueboy. Then OUI for Score. Then Cherry for Black Inches and so on. Before when I bought Playgirl mag the cashier girl thought it was for my girlfriend. Now buying a book like Inches she now must think I'm a total fag. I did go to a bookstore last weekend and I did go in a booth. I was hoping a black well hung musclebound guy would walk in, but no one came in. Every cockmaster must be out shopping for xmas. I need a woman like you Sara to make me do the unthinkable. Hope to hear from you my Goddess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Sara personally selected and purchased my first gay magazine. With my money, of course. :)

When I opened the package it also included the sassiest pair of panties you'd ever want to see along with a can of Vienna sausage.

Hmm. Do you think Miss Sara was trying to tell me something? lol