Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Diet Fetish


My 'diet' fetish thing started after making my step-brother eat dog biscuits when we were growing up. Then came anorexia and bulimia, I confess, when I was in my teens and its' ghosts still haunt me. Most of you know I created the infamous Fagkins Diet -- Eat Pink Go Gay! And I confer different punishment and humiliation diets onto slaves who have misbehaved or need to be put in their place. Here is an example of the latest punishment diet day a poor slave must endure:



Breakfast
Allbran Cereal
Sardines
Bananas -- leave the skin on
Jar of Dill Pickles

Put the sardines on top of the Allbran. Slice the bananas into coin-sized bites, leaving the skin on. Pour dill pickle juice over the lot, enjoy. I had eat sardines and drink pickle juice to get into a sorority, so if you can't drink this, you are a worthless wimp!


Lunch



Maybe there is Vegemite in ***** somewhere. It's hard to find in Florida. Vegemite hails from Down Under. A yeast paste that the Aussies consume like Americans do peanut butter in the US. It looks like shit. It tastes like shit. Hopefully, you can find some and make a Vegeshit sandwich.


Lunch (alternate)


If there is no Vegemite to be found....

Can of tuna cat food (idea borrowed from a Niteflirt Master who forces 'pussy' boys to eat cat food). Wasabi. Crackers. Put the tuna cat food and wasabi on the crackers. Be sure to have water around, the stuff will make you cry, if the wasabi is authentic that is. And you must eat this concoction till you cry.


Dinner

Mackerel Tacos!!!


Old Coffee Grounds -- You can usually get old coffee grounds from Starbucks, you just tell them they are for your plants. Of course this makes the spaceheads who work there think you grow pot

Mackerel -- buy a can of people Mackerel not cat food mackerel

Mash up the Mackerel until it is mushy and gross. Put into Taco Shells (preferably stale), top with Coffee Grounds. Yummmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm.I can testify that following your fagkins diet is simply teh BEST thing that has ever happened to me (confession to follow - I have well and truly lept off the gay cliff!)

I would love to know what diet you would prescribe for a pathic fag who wants to become the ultimate sleazy trailer trash boytoy.

PS PLEASE make it high in creamy gloopy "protein" hehe

Love

Britney

xx