Saturday, January 06, 2007

Faggoty Loser's Date with 2 Cucumbers


Tonite, one of my faggoty losers in Chicago has to:

Do a few shots of tequila then go to the supermarket and buy the latest issue of Bikini Muscle, 2 cucumbers and KY jelly. He has to walk around the supermarket with his cart and make sure quite a few people see what is in it. Then he has to check out in a line with the cutest girl clerk.

Why you may ask 'cucumbers'. Well that is because faggoty loser threw out his sex toys before XXXmas because he was going to be having company and didn't want anyone to snoop and find his collection. He is awaiting a delivery of several large dildos, but until then big, fat cucumbers will do.

While dildo'ing himself, he has to call a gay chat line and get a guy off before he is allowed to spurt. Of course faggoty loser must eat his own cum. Or maybe I should make him prepare a creamy Dirty Sanchez cucumber salad?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow - yummy! - I would love the recipie for the cucumber salad! Would it taste better with my own pathetic splooge or someone else's man paste?

I've only ever dated one cucumber at a time (I call him Big Jimmy), but would love to be spit roasted by two of themonsters. nw that IS a hot thought. I'll have to see if I can find a friend for my big green b/friend.