Monday, January 01, 2007

The Gay Cliff


Permission to put on Sara's blog by HerMineE: 2007 will be the year I suck cock for Sara. I admit I avoided the real thing in 2006. I sucked a few strap-ons when I visited Mistresses. I suck on a life-like dildo when I masturbate. Sara is pretty pissed since she sucks cock and says she isn't ordering me to do anything she doesn't do. She says I just need to be pushed off 'the gay cliff'. I didn't go out for New Year's because I am such a faggot loser, so she made me post on Craigslist about how much I love cock and want to hook up. If you are reading this on New Year's Day, you know that Sara got this in her email and is probably mad hungover and will make me suck cock today. If I let her down, I know she will never speak to me again. So I might as well do it since I haven't had pussy in 6 years.

1 comment:

pboy6969 said...

Just go for it. I tell you, there is no thrill like hearing a womans excitement when you've told her you sucked cock. You'll love every second of your telling Sara what you did, and you'll love the feeling of being a cocksucker. You'll wish you had not waited so long. Plus it's such a trip to feel another cock in your hands and to feel it slide into your mouth, across your tongue, and down your throat. And feeling that cum gush into your mouth is so hot and tastey. Now I feel like going and getting some.