Monday, January 01, 2007

The Loser Life


Hi Sara,

I have spoken to you awhile back. Anyways I saw you were requesting loser confessionals and I thought I would send you links to my blog where I have chronicled my loser life. I took a break from blogging but if you read through you can find some very pathetic personal confessions(Like the fact that I am 36 and have never had sex with a woman without paying for it...) Feel free to copy anything you find particularly pathetic from my blog and link or post it on your blog.

I hope to find you on niteflirt soon. I remember my one and only call with you was very good and I would love to play with my toys for you.

--sissy

Note from Sara: sissy hand-picked these entries as ultra-pathetic and they truly are!

http://couldibemorepathetic.blogspot.com/2005/03/same-ol-same-ol-saturday.html

http://couldibemorepathetic.blogspot.com/2005/04/he-shootshe-scores.html

http://couldibemorepathetic.blogspot.com/2005/04/bald-chick-and-loser.html

1 comment:

pboy6969 said...

This guy's solution is very simple. He got down to 160 before, he can do it again the same way. While he's losing weight, he can go on Craig's List and get all the cock he wants. He doesn't have to be attracted to guys to be attracted to their cocks; he should just enjoy it... especially in his mouth and ass. He should realize what great adventures he could enjoy telling you about. I'm sure you would rather hear what a good bitch he was taking it in his ass and mouth, as opposed to hearing what a loser he is.

Once he does lose that weight he will be able to fit in those girl clothes he likes to jerk-off in. He can get a make-over and see how he can look femme. Once he knows that he can get bigger cocks, and a Girlfriend/Mistress who enjoyes pimping him out.

See very simple. Darn, now I'm all horny.