Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Surfer stole my Wife


Sara, I confess that I became a cuckold. My wife is hot, she is my second wife and is 15 years younger than I am. We live in California. She loves to run on the beach, rollerblade on the promenade and lay in the sun to improve her tan. She is always meeting people on the beach. Who cares if she was doing girls she would meet. In fact that made me hot. But I knew something else was up, there were a couple of white guys coming around, I would only see them leaving as I was pulling into the driveway, and she claimed they were from the landscape or pool service, but they were white, so I knew she was lying, because those companies only have Mexicalis working for them. Then this one guy, Eric, is around, around and then seems to be always around, he is a college student/surfer/pot smoker. Used to have a job, but now just hangs out at my house. And does my wife. My wife said her sex drive is mammoth and there is no way I can keep up with her. Eric is 20 and can fuck her the way she needs. He also has a huge white cock. She let me watch her fuck him one time even though I now beg to see more, she denies me. God it was hot. Now Eric makes me do things like kiss his feet, kiss his ass, give him money to buy weed. He makes me call him Master. When my wife was out shopping one afternoon, he made me suck his dick. He took pictures of it with his digital camera. Then he said he is keeping the picture stick in a safe deposit box in case something happens, so he can email them to my office. He also told me his bitch (my wife) wants his baby. When I married her, she said she didn't want kids. I have grown kids from my first marriage and don't want to start another baby. But I am helpless and powerless to do anything. I sleep on the sofa in my den. They leave the house intercom on to I can hear them fucking. I never could make my wife (either of them) scream like that with my little dick. I guess this is what my marriage has become. I am just a cuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have finally found your place in the world.