Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Phone Sex with Borat?


I got this strange-o email from a dude in Kazakhstan, obviously I don't have enough flesh on my bod, they must like their women 'thick' there? It seems that a site such as Niteflirt is confusing: All these horny, beautiful girls to write to for free! Maybe they'll write back, maybe they'll send free minutes to talk! So many girls, so many pictures, maybe find a wife?

Sara

So I saw your profile...and I thought to send a message, try to make friends, but if you do not you would delete this email right now.

So you like to trying Kazakhstan restaurants? If you have to choose a food what would it be: unleavened bread, horsemeat, yellow turnips, red beets or rice.

What movie or book do you like the most (besides the gay)?

What would someone say your greatest passion else in life?

What do you think of your body?..hah..you need to eat more! Does your family are rich?

Now...last question...Have you date a foreign man?

No comments: