Sunday, March 11, 2007

Stinkbob will ruin your day!


This photo is apparently so terrifying, after I posted this lovely pic of Stinkbob on my slave blog, I scarred one friend's brain and ruined my sister's weekend. Stinkbob needs more humiliation anyway for being March's Biggest Loser! So I'm posting his photo on my main blog. Now everyone can turn to stone or 'vom' after looking at it.

Stinkbob is a Niteflirt fan of mine, well actually he's quasi-obsessed with me. Since flirtmail is free, he writes me incessantly, but only calls me once or twice a month for like a minute. Typical call:

Mistress Sara? (unmistakable whiny voice)

Oh gawd, it's you Stinkbob. Are you going to spend more than $2 on me this time, you worthless old shriveled prune-dicked faggot?

No Mistress Sara I can't I'm on a pension. I've been jerking off all day to your photos. I thought I would call you since I saw you were URRRRGHARRRRGHOHHHAAARGH UNGGGOOHHH click

The only thing worse than looking at a photo of Stinkbob, is hearing the Stinkbob have an orgasm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO - totally hilarious.