Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Confession from one of my Gay Phone Sex Puppets!


Last week I decided to go to the adult store to look for a new dildo. I didn't have any luck finding one so I decided to go into the booth area. I was propositioned by a couple of guys to have some fun, but I was a little nervous so I turned them down. Then I decided to go into a booth with a guy. He asked me if I wanted a blowjob. I told him that I had to give, because that is what my mistress wanted me to do. He said great and so I started sucking his cock. His cock was about 6-7" and about 1 1/2" thick. I couldn't take it all the way but I tried. It was a little odd at first because it has been so long since I have sucked real cock. Let me tell you though it was a lot better than a dildo. He asked me if that was the only thing I have done with a guy and I told him yes. He told me I had a nice ass. He didn't say it but I think he wanted to fuck me in the ass. If I would have had a condom and some lube I probably would have let him. I guess next time I go I will bring that stuff with me. I did end up sucking him off and he really enjoyed it. I didn't take his cum in my mouth though, maybe next time.

No comments: