Friday, May 25, 2007

A response to the Real Victim blog post


Real Victim,

Both of you are the real victims. Let me tell you what happened to me. I grew up out West in rural Wyoming. I was very sexually unexperienced and very naive about women. I joined the Army to see the World! Yeah right. I saw military bases, the insides of airplanes, bars, hoochie mamas, ho's. When I was 24 I was stationed in Korea and fell in love with a Russian girl. Yeah you read it right, Russian girl working at a whorehouse in Korea. She was a slave. Believe it there are girls who are slaves. She saw an ad in a Russian newspaper about overseas high paying jobs and answered it. There was little work in her town. She thought this would be the jetset life or at least get her out of nowhere fast. They told her she was going to be a translator, funny because she only knew a little English. They sent her to Korea. When she got there, they took her passport and broke her in as a ho at a brothel. Russian mobsters run this scam and ran the brothel. Well I fell in love with her. She confessed that she was a slave and that if I paid the pimp owner ten thousand bucks, she would be freed. So I began to get the money together. I'm not kidding. I believed it. One of my buddies found out, the next thing I know I'm in front of a Major who is major pissed at me. Telling me this is a scam and I could get killed over it. As soon as they know I am off the base with the cash, I could be beaten, robbed, killed. There isn't a nice exchange of cash for the girl. And since I was at risk, the Major had me confined to base. And then transferred. Desert Storm was ramping up anyway so I got sent to the sandbox. A guy I met there told me about how these girls will keep working the scam. Most are drug addicted or penniless to do anything but ho themselves out. But they are victims too. Some even get told if they get 3 guys on the scam, they'll get a cut and get to leave. But the only way they leave is if they get too old, pregnant, fat, ugly, diseased, and are kicked out. I don't have any bad feelings toward her. Don't have bad feelings toward your wife. She was brainwashed. And broken into that life. The only happiness she ever knew might have been when she was with you.

No comments: