Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Chastity Device -- A Confession


Dear Sara,

You have my permission to use this confession on your blog and to edit it as needed. I'm a straight guy athletic 6'00 220 lbs and certainly don't look like a wimp. I've never had a problem attracting women. The problem is I'm only interested in being submissive to women and can't seem to have a normal relationship with them. As a result I've only had sex a handful of times even though I'm in my mid 30's.

The one area of femdom that I really loved was forced chastity. I would fantasize about having my cock locked up by a really hot sadistic college age girl and having to beg her for release. After a while I wanted to experience what it was like to be denied for real and since I had no will power I constructed my own home made chastity device. I took a small round plastic bottle and cut out the top and bottom. I then slid the plastic tube over my penis and wrapped the whole thing up in plaster of paris till only the head of my penis was free. The rest of my penis from the base of the shaft to the ridge just under the cock head was trapped in a hardened cast. I really wanted to try to go for an extended period of denial so I kept it this way for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks when I finally jacked off I had an ejaculation but I felt almost nothing. I thought there must have been so much cum backed up that I was unable to feel anything. However, this was not the case what actually happened is some of the tissue in my penis was damaged from two weeks of being stretched out in the tube and unable to contract or expand. Some feeling has now come back but it's been two years and every time just as I'm about to have an orgasm it feels like someone is pinching my urethra closed and instead of an explosive climax all I can feel is some back pressure and then a small dribble of semen that just leaks out.

Now I am continually frustrated and horny all the time as I can't ever seem to get any true relief. Because I've been in this perpetually horny state for over two years I've gotten more and more interested in anything femdom and my limits have been expanded. It used to be that anything involving forced homosexuality was a big turnoff. Now after being exposed to Sara and her love of turning men gay I can't seem to resist her. I still feel like I'm 100% straight inside yet I'm currently planning to contact Sara to see how I should go about sucking my first cock. I can't believe what has happened to me. How I wish I could turn back the clock to that day I made that chastity device and not do it. Maybe then I'd have a hot girl friend by now instead of two straight years with no real orgasms and a mouth about to stuffed with cock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seriously need to see a doctor.