Saturday, June 02, 2007

Mr. Stickypants -- A Loser Confession


Yes, it's a cliche to get a crush on the waitress.. sometimes the
mandatory friendliness and even flirtation (in the hopes of a bigger
tip, I'm sure) can be taken the wrong way. But this one was just too
cute.. I was with a friend who knew my girlfriend so I didn't make any
moves that night but about a week later I dropped a business card off
at the restaurant with the hostess to give to my waitress crush... and
about a week after that I got an email. I sent her a picture to
refresh her memory and we made a dinner date.

The dinner went well and a bottle of wine was consumed.. I knew things
were going REALLY well when she suggested we go someplace else to get
a drink. After barhopping we ended up at a very nice lounge with big
comfy couches. She was giving me all of the signals and my pent-up
sexual frustration couldn't be reined in any longer.. I kissed her and
we started making out. She asked me if I was single and said she was
but looked nervous and seemed to be looking around at the bar to see
if anyone could see us. The kissing continued in the car so I was
looking forward to the second date.

However when I called her the next day.. got her machine... and she
never called back. Female friends who I told the story to said it
sounded like she had a boyfriend. I let a few days go by and sent her
an email. Fast forward to our 'second date'. She was home working on
a paper (she's 22 and a senior in college.. I'm 36) and asked me to
bring over some dinner. I thought for SURE I was gonna get laid.. she
was in her pajamas, she had casually mentioned on the phone "I look
like a mess", she said, in false modesty. I went all out on 100 bucks
worth of sushi and a 30 dollar bottle of wine.

After we ate we sat on the couch and talked and watched tv.. anxious
to resume where we had left off the week before in the front seat of
my car, I leaned over and started kissing her. She didn't seem to be
responding so I stopped. 'Is something wrong?" "Jeez, let me digest
first, ok?".

Her shoes were off and she put her bare feet in my lap. I should
mention that I had been jerking off thinking about her gorgeous feet
since our first date. When I had come over for dinner she was wearing
a pair of ballet-type shoe/slippers but when she took them off... oh,
God. A shiny, cherry-red pedicure on her perfect feet. I started
massaging her feet and she got a little-half smile on her face. I was
trying to get her to admit that it felt good but she was teasing me
and wouldn't give me the satisfaction. She was asking me something about
the football game that was on tv while i nuzzled her and kissed her
neck (I guess her lips were off limits!).. Once in a while I would
notice that she would talk about how hot one of the players looks
(always a huge black dude). This went on for maybe an hour until she
put her feet back in my lap and started very subtly, almost
imperceptibly, rubbing them into my crotch. I didn't acknowledge what
was happening and just stared at the screen but after about five
minutes I started to feel the maddeninly slow, deliberate rubbing
starting to touch off some serious sparks. Fearful of her stopping, I
didn't say anything and tried not to move until finally, in the full
abandon of a degrading but oh so deliciously dirty, cum-in-pants
orgasm, I grabbed hold of one of her feet and held it against my shaft
as my fully clothed and pathetically neglected wiener lobbed load
after load of hot, sticky cum into my boxer briefs. She let out a
brief chortle and immediately got up to get a glass of water or
something. When she came back she sat on the couch, tucking her legs
underneather her. "Want a cigarette or something?", she laughed. I
just kind of sheepishly grinned and tried to make a joke about it
'well, I knew it was all I'd be getting .. haha..I'm sorry.. it just
felt so good.. it's been a while since i've had sex, etc...'. She
didn't really say much and I left a little later on. I asked her if
she wanted to hang out that weekend and she said sure.. I told her I'd
call.

The day we were supposed to hang out rolled around and I called her..
no answer.. I left a message. Late morning turned into late afternoon
and I called her cel again.. didn't leave a message this time. I had
no desire to play it cool.. I wanted to see her again and get some
skin on skin contact this time! After dinner I called her from my home
phone (which she didn't know) and this time she picked up.. not
knowing it was me. Needless to say, it was a very awkward telephone
call. She said she was sick, blah blah..

Anyway, the next day I get a message on my space from her telling me
that she's seeing someone else and that we can still be friends, etc..
I checked out her profile and noticed that she had at least five close
up pictures of her feet.. and under one of them it said (knock
yourself out, big guy!). Two days later I got another myspace message
from a profile with no face picture.. just pictures of two pairs of
girls' feet.. I'm sure one of pairs was hers... in the pics they were
stepping on bananas, smooshing them, etc... and they all had teasing
captions like 'ewwww', 'need your banana squished? LOL', etc..

I found out from a friend that she was seeing the maitre'd at the
restaurant where she worked.. a huge black dude who treated her like
shit and who would just get dropped off at her house to have sex with
her and would then go hang out with the boys. I also found out that
she had told her girlfriend about me and that they called me 'Mr.
Stickypants'. I still jerk off to those myspace pics, though. Better
than nothing...

No comments: