Thursday, June 07, 2007

Small Dick Confession -- at least he knows his place....

Oh my gawd, you are the best! You are so drop-dead gorgeous that I tent my pants whenever I see your picture with your beautiful laughing face. OK ...OK, I know that when I "tent my pants" it may not even be noticeable because my penis is so small. But you are so beautiful that I'm forced to get hard in your honor. And yes, I love that fact that you are an inattainable (for me) size queen bitch! Fuck! I can't help it; I love you so, so much. I know that you would just totally laugh at my small pecker, reject me, and send me on my way with humiliating guffaws and choice bitting cruel remarks (shrimp dick worthless loser pencil-dicked jerk off). But I still can't help but be in love with you. Yes, you can print anything you want about me. You can use my user name if you want, it really doesn't matter. Anyone who knows my user name already knows that I am a little-dicked pervert whose only girlfriend is a big jar of Vaseline. Hey, thanks for answering my email. I really do love you, even though I know that I have Zero chance with such a hot, smart, beautiful size queen.

My puny worthless dick is only four inches long when I am fully hard and erect. I am so ashamed to have such a small dick, that I don't even go out with women who are intersted in me because I could not bear to unbuckle and drop my pants in front of them for them to see how small and inadequate I am. At this stage, I am so used to rejection and out-right ridicule, that humiliation has become my sole refuge. All I do is sit at home and beat off to thoughts of beautiful women like you humiliating me, making fun of me, and laughing at me for being so extremely challenged in the pecker department. And you are so very beautiful. I spend hours each day beating off to your pictures and imaging you mocking my total lack of manhood. I love that you are a size queen. I love that you are a teasing bitch. I love you so very, very much.

No comments: