Friday, August 31, 2007

Overheard at the Club - Is she or isn't she-he?

2 Guys

Guy #1: I woke up next to this girl last weekend, for a second I thought it was a dude.

Guy #2: Were you high?

Guy #1: No, it was just one of those girls who wakes up looking like a dude.

Guy #2: Are you sure it wasn't a dude?

Guy #1: Fuck no, what do you think I'm gay!?!

Guy #2: Dude sometimes you get so fucked up, I've told you, you were talking to a she-he and you didn't believe me.

Guy #1: You think every girl with fake tits is a she-he.

Guy #2: I'm telling you, it's a possibility. Make a grab before you take it home.

I can see how this might be pivotal to a drunk guy at 4am unsure if it's a she or a she-he, but there are honrdogs to whom it doesn't matter, a suck is a suck and a fuck is a fuck. Methinks if the guy I encountered at the club likes girls who look like dudes sans make-up, or flirts with trannies, then he probably is getting close to the edge of the gay-cliff and his friend is just trying to get him to admit it. Since girls check out dick sizes before taking a guy home, it wouldn't surprise me if guys starting checking for dicks....

No comments: