Monday, August 27, 2007

Pass the Salt Peter!


I am hard at work on a list of things losers, weaklings, wimps, fags and cucks can do to decrease their sperm production, make them less horny and hopefully impotent. I really don't want any flavor of loser in the gene pool. Call me the lifeguard! I've blown my whistle, and all you losers, weaklings, wimps, fags and cucks have to get out of the water!

So far I've cum up with:

1. Salt peter
2. Ball squashing
3. Hot baths / jacuzzi dips
4. Tight panties to keep ball temp high, that destroys sperm
5. Caffeinated beverages
6. Foods with yellow dye #2 (gatorade lemon/lime, yellow m&m's)
7. Female hormone cream rubbed on the useless nuts

As soon as I cum up with 10 things, I will do a recording outlining my new Eliminate your Swimmers Program.

No comments: