Monday, August 06, 2007

The SPH List

One of my admirers sent me a list circulating 'round the net of humiliating things which have been said to small dick losers about their inadequacies:


1. Is it shriveled up because you're cold?
2. When will it be hard and erect? Oh! It is fully engorged.
3. Isn't your condom way too big? Oh No! Look!!! It's off!
4. You can stop fingering me and stick it in now!
5. Can I help you find the hole?
6. Are you in yet? Are you sure it's in? Because. . . . .
7. I don't feel anything. Doesn't a virgin feel some pain?
8. My girlfriends all told me it was initially painful.
9. Are you going to cum? Let me know when you cum.
10. Why are you stopping? You're not done yet, are you?
11. Did you shoot off already? I didn't feel anything.
12. I've seen baby carrots bigger than your dick.
13. Oh!!! Look how it shrivels up after shooting off.
14. It's soooo cute!!! (giggle and point)
15. I didn't realize a grown man could get that small.
16. It looks like the little boys I used to babysit.
17. All shriveled up it looks more like a big clit.
18. Here, put it next to mine. See what I mean. I'm bigger!!!
19. Don't cry! We'll work around this "little" problem.
20. But, you can't leave me all hot,wet and horny like this!!
21. Put on that strap-on dildo; you can be my Lesbian Lover!!
22. Wear it over your panties and fuck me like a woman!!!
23. That's it! Make me cum all over that big,thick,fake cock!
24. Can I be honest with you? You fuck me better as a woman!
25. Now, use your tongue, bitch; wrap it around my long clit!
26. Suck that hard clit, baby; just like it's a little cock!
27. Thank goodness you have a long tongue;stick it up my ass!
28. Maybe you should try using your fingers too.
29. What? You want me to give you oral?
30. How do I coax the head out of the foreskin?
31. Why didn't your mother have you circumsized?
32. Oh!!! You are circumsized?
33. Deep throat? It won't reach my throat!!!
34. Look! It all fits in my mouth at once!
35. I've smoked joints thicker and longer than this.
36. At least it won't take long; but pull out when you climax
37. Shoot off on my tits; show me all that thick manly cum.
38. Oh!!! Two tiny dew drops on my tit are all you shoot???
39. Why don't we just cuddle?
40. Have you ever talked with a Doctor about surgery?
41. Pull down your panties and show us your clittie!!!
42. Look!! You'll see why the little bitch wears silk panties!
43. My Gawd, I've fucked women with bigger clits than that!!!
44. Is he tucked or has he already had a sex change operation?
45. It's so cute!Like a TOY dick with min balls?
46. Are his tiny balls from steroids or castration?
47. Neither! Low testosterone caused those shriveled peanuts.
48. He's so small and impotent I'm technically still a virgin!!!
49. He only cums in a tiny spurt while being fucked or milked.
50. See why I need to breed with your potent, creamy sperm!!!



I like #24 and #48 the best....

No comments: