Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pussyboy -- A Loser Confession


Sara after I read your post on what you heard those guys say @ the club about their friend, I knew I had to confess my weakness. I only lust after Amazonian women. I grew up lusting after strong Superheroines. I still jerkoff to Xena (Warrior Princess) and had posters of her in my dorm room back in college when everyone else had bikini model posters on their walls.

Now I go to women's bodybuilding events, and I've been Dommed by some of them in private sessions. They lift me up, throw me down, call me pussyboy or pantyboy (I wear panties for the session), let me feel their biceps, put me in different positions I can't escape from, like holding my neck between their strong, strong thighs. One of them even fucked me with a strap-on. I would give anything to be their full-time bitch, I've offered, but as one of them said, why would I want a weak little pussyboy like you around all the time, and then she spit on me.

So for now, I work a full-time and a part-time job and use the money from my part-time job to pay for my sessions with these Amazons and NF calls. I know when I get older that none of the Amazons will want me and that I will be a pathetic old freak.

No comments: