Sunday, November 04, 2007

Stubby's Story -- Part III of IV

Part III ---Those six lusty pound puppies were waiting for my ass to return. When they saw it they kept up their singing and dancing but gathered around my ass to see it better. When my huge balls slipped in and dangled before them they almost lost it but kept up the act. A few of them had never seen balls before and were deliriously delighted. They all relished looking at my ass and balls in the lantern light. Still I wasn’t to get away scott-free.

One of the girls picked up a baseball bat, that they had with them for protection. It was my girlfriend Stephanie, of all people, and she was not wearing her glasses. She stepped to the side and lined up to give my ass one solid smack, and she swung hard. She was very nearsighted without her glasses and her aim was a bit off ... too low. The meat of the bat, the full force of the bat, landed directly upon both of my low-hanging balls!!!

As I blanked out and fell to the ground outside, the girls screamed and laughed, and stifled it quickly so as to not arouse their parents. As I found out from Stephanie later in the hospital, the girls teased Stephanie about her choice of targets and she was embarrassed that she had missed my ass. Then one of them looked out the hole in the tent with a flashlight and saw me laying still on the ground with my shorts around my ankles. They all went out and carried me inside the tent and laid me on my back on a cot, and tried to figure out what to do with me. They also checked to make sure their parents were not coming.

As my shorts had somehow fallen off my ankles as I was being carried in, I lay there unconscious on my back with all my manhood displayed vigorously before the six girls. My erection had stayed for several minutes. They played with it and joked about that. Stephanie said that was all they had done to me, but I could tell she was hiding more and was too embarrassed to say what the girls did. She said they started to worry as my hairless ball sac was changing colors from flesh, to reds and purples, and it started to swell and swell. Someone was sent for ice.

When I awoke I sensed I was on my back, light above me in my eyes, and people around me. My sight bettered and there were six girls standing around my cot smiling, looking down at me, a couple past their lovely bare breasts still exposed. I then felt cold and pain from down below, and look toward my crotch. My God! I was naked from the waist down, with a girl applying a towel with ice in it to what looked like a huge, ugly, purple eggplant hanging below my tiny, shrunken cock. That was my balls!!! What happened to them!!!

The girls held me down as I weakly tried to get up. The bare breasted brunette (Cindy, I believe her name was) told me they would take care of my testicles, and giggled, followed by all the rest except Stephanie. They almost did take care of them, for good. Stephanie was mortified at what she had done, and when she had found out it was me the girls teased her unmercively about how she treated her boyfriend, and her method of birth control - castration by baseball bat.

Into the early morning they tended and teased me, and I found myself enjoying the humiliating attention from the girls. The ice helped the pain, and with some of their laughter at my embarrassing position I had one erection after another. They commented on how much difference my tiny flaccid cock was compared to my hard-on. Some of the girls compared their boyfriends to me, and I came up short, but that was Stephanie’s problem, they laughed. My injury had not gotten better with the hours. My ball sac was hideously colored and swollen and we all knew I had to go to the hospital.

We came up with a story to cover the injury and I made them all swear to secrecy (which lasted just a few days with their other girlfriends). After finding my shorts, I painfully made my way back to my tent, got up early and hobbled down to the camp first aid shack and found the lady acting as our first aid nurse. When I dropped my shorts, at her request to show her my injury, she about fainted. I told her about how I had decided to climb a tree last night to get high and see the stars, how I had slipped and lost my hold, and fell several feet landing on a branch with my crotch and balls. They all bought it.

No comments: