Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stubby's Story -- Part IV of IV

Part IV --

That next week in the hospital I was worried that I would lose both my wonderful balls. All the girls from the tent visited once and we talked in low voices about my accident and laughed at the whole situation, as it was humorous, even to me. The girls loved it. I even let them have a peek at my still swollen ball sac, with new scar, and filled with just one ball for the moment as one was so crushed it had to be removed. The other may survive.

They all assured me that if I lost both my balls I would be in great demand with the ladies and get all the fucks I wanted, as I would be safe. I remember kind of hoping for that. Then the brunette, Cindy, said that without my balls I would not be able to get an erection, which made us all quiet for a moment. They all laughed again when I told them I still had my tongue. Stephanie was the one who remained saddened and quiet, and I told her that I did not blame her.

I was lucky, the doctor said, as I would lose only my left nut. I felt relief, as now I could still get erections. Yes, I had lost my nut, but a big part of me felt it was worth it after seeing the reactions of all those girls. Not that much pain, and great joy from the ladies. It felt good to be exposed to those girls that night.

After I left the hospital, Stephanie made sure I could still get an erection and ejaculate, with some personal hands on attention. She seemed much better after I shot wads of cum all over her face. Still our relationship did not last much longer after that, and her next boyfriend was one of our school’s black students, whose huge dick always amazed the guys in the showers. I was glad for her, and envious of him.

I soon realized that I had a unique set of equipment left between my legs that many of the females in school, and later college, wanted to see for themselves. I found myself enjoying the embarrassing self-humiliation of exposing myself to curious females in out of sight places. Some just looked, some touched, some fondled and got me hard, and a few ended up with cum wads dripping on them. They had all kinds of reactions, my favorite being “Ewwwwwww,” but all of them were pleased and entertained and enjoying themselves. A few woman were sorry about my accident, not wanting to add to my hurt with ridicule, and I can understand that. But they really did not understand how I felt about my own humiliation and embarrassment. The ones that went Ewwwww! The ones that giggled and laughed or teased me about my manhood and story, and enjoyed it, if only for the moment. I did that for them. Pleased them.

Over time, such humiliation by women immediately led to a hard-on for me, and some unique erotic experiences. I wouldn’t have it any other way now, unless I had a thick donkey dick and nuts the size of tennis balls. But that may be in my next life, or now, by having my woman pleasured with a over-endowed stud. Yes, I am a willing cuckold, and several of my girlfriends have loved that.

Such is life! We get the pleasure were we can, and with what we are given. I have had much pleasure over the years from my manly shortcomings. Much like a succubus, I enjoy the pleasure and power the women feel over me, and the excitement I feel from the embarrassment and humiliation many women openly and honestly express about me. Joy in the journey!

No comments: