Monday, November 19, 2007

Wrestleman-ia A Gay Confession

Sara, I confess I was outed as gay in high school. I used to go over to my girlfriend's house and I would wrestle her brother in the basement before I would hang out or go out with her. She totally called me on it, first of all she said she thought wrestling was gay and then she discovered me hard after one of our wrestling match-ups. She called me a faggot and told me she was going to tell everyone. I told her that if she did, it was going to be as bad for her to have a gay brother, and bad for her brother too. She hated her brother, so didn't care about him, but she didn't want to have the mark of having a gay brother. But I'm pretty sure she did tell some of her friends because I would see them looking at me and giggling. And I never had another girlfriend in high school. Every girl I asked out blew me off. I like wrestling guys and then sucking their dicks. I post on Craigslist that I want to wrestle first. Usually big strong tops who want to dom me respond. Thanks for keeping me gay and not letting me think about girls.

No comments: