Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dark Montreal Meat Part III -- More Black Cock Adventures in Montreal

fagwayne's cockventure in Montreal cuntinues....

After a few more drinks I got up enough courage to go over to a group of 4 beautiful white ladies before the big black show began at the DARK MONTREAL MEAT NITE CLUB. I fiqured I might have a shot with at least one of them. But three of them spoke only French. Luckily one did speak English. They were all smiling at me which made feel like a stud and made me over-confident. I decided that I must come up with a gimmick to win them over and told them that I had psychic powers and could read their minds easily. The girl who understood english acted interested. So I said to her:

"I bet your French-speaking girlfriend is checking out my cool backpack because I remind her of a good old fashioned manly stud right? Ask her." The English speaking fox with a French-Canadian accent (Denise) translated the message into French.

The other girl just giggled and told Denise what she was really thinking. Denise repeated to me in English:

"OH NO NOTHING OF THE SORT. SHE WONDERED WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT UGLY BACKPACK WHEN YOU WOULD LOOK JUST PERFECTLY NATURAL CARRYING A PINK PURSE?"

As you could imagine, my ego went south but my happy-go-lucky mannish pride prevailed. The third girl who had even wider eyes fixed on me, well I knew she was the chick for me. I put my hand on my forehead and pretended to read her mind and said to Denise:

"I BET YOUR OTHER GIRLFRIEND IS WONDERING IF MY PHOTO APPEARED IN THE NEW 2008 FIREMEN CALENDER OF PLAYGIRL MAGAZINE RIGHT?"

Denise translated. The other girl laughed out loud and told her. Denise repeated:

"NO NO NO. SHE SAID SHE WAS THINKING THAT EVEN IF YOU GREW A FULL LENGTH BEARED OR EVEN WORE A SKI MASK FOR THAT MATTER, THAT YOU STILL WOULD COME ACROSS AS A LITTLE PRISSY FAIRYQUEEN."

I was devastated. But I had to at least try with last girl. You know what they say, third time's the charm. I put my hand on my forehead for the last time and said to Denise:

"I BET YOUR LAST GIRLFRIEND IS WONDERING IF I'M MARRIED OR HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. RIGHT? RIGHT?"

Denise translated then repeated again to me:

"WRONG AGAIN. SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHY AREN'T YOU UP ON STAGE SUCKING BLACK COCK ALONG WITH THE OTHER WHITE FAGS OR ARE YOU WAITING UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW?"

That blew my mind and I felt 5 inches shorter. But I did not see anyone sucking cock. Denise explained to me that her black boyfriend (who was a muscle-bound dancer) told her that before the 11 o'clock show the faggy skinny whiteboys go behind the curtain to suck black cock to get it nice and hard for the white ladies to check out when the black men come out on stage to dance. Denise said that's where I belong because I certainly wasn't going to get any pussy. That's strictly for the black guys TONIGHT.

My world turned upside down since last night and made me realize I had stepped into a Girl's World and had to play by their rules.

THE HOT SHOW BEGINS

The dj said "Girls it's about that time. What did you come for. They chanted BIG BLACK COCK. THE DJ SAID "I can't hear you?" They raised their fists and repeated in a militant chat "BIG BLACK COCK. BIG BLACK COCK..."

Five of the biggest hottest looking muscular black men came out almost naked except for a tiny G-string that hardly covered massive dark meat and all danced to the song "Bringing Sexy Back". The jam-packed female audience went wild and out leashed a loud deafening roar. The incredible size of the huge black cocks was a painful reminder why us a whiteboys were being replaced. We looked so laughable standing next to them muscle to muscle, pound for pound, cock for cock. I knew right there and and then the women would never go back to us white trash. Once you go black saying was true. How did such a bored crowd of girls get so full of life all of a sudden?

The white go-go boy dancers had now all become waiters (or sissy cocktail waitresses) running back and forth to serve drinks for the ladies while they watched the black male strippers. The only tip these whiteboys got was a hard smack on their sissy butts which must have made them feel like prancing little nancyboys. It was indeed a woman's world. These whiteboys had to feel low and degraded and the girls could not give a shit. What goes around... I guess.

After a while many of the girls started dancing. When Denise and her girlfriends came back, they went to their table, took off their hoodies and I saw why they thought the way they did. They were all wearing BBC or ALWAYS BET ON BLACK t-shirts. They looked at whiteboys as whining little queers. I felt if you can't beat them... Join them.

I turned around and pulled up my shirt and my unbelted low-hanging pants were low enough for them to see my girlie thong that read: "BLACK COCK ONLY" They immediately all cracked up and now I was welcome as one of them. It's incredible how much easier to become friends and relax with girls was if you prove to them you're a fag especially a black cock lovin' one. They made me go up to this one girl (they must have known her)to show her my thong. She let out an uncontrollable scream of hysterics which embarrassed me. Five minutes later it seemed like every girl knew that I was a black cock gayboy. They whistled at me. Gave me bent wrist cuffing their hand against their open mouths with their tongues pushing out their cheeks to suggest I take the big one. There's no humiliation like white girls teasing you about being a black cock fag.

When Denise and her girlfriends gave open heavy French kisses to their black boyfriend strippers in front of me, that almost made me cum in my thong. How they could be so cold to me and yet melt in the arms of their big black boyfriends blew my mind. They made me go up and tip the black dancer. When I put the dollar bill in his G-string I could not get over the enormous size of his thick black cock which seemed twice the size when up close. I stared at it in disbelief. He winked at Denise and grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face right into his cock. I had to admit that his thick beautiful cock felt strangely good against my face as all the girls screamed in laughter, giving each other the high five. I felt so damn embarrassed. My face turned 20 shades redder.

I had to go back a couple of more times to do it again. I truly loved hearing the girls laugh at me as much as his fat cock being pushed into my face. I loved it. I needed more. The fourth time I came back to give him a dollar bill as he was on the platform dancing. He put his leg over my head and pulled my my face harder into his beautiful superior cock. Some of the girls were yelling "What a fucking queer!" I was humiliated. But my face against his sweet massive sausage felt so unbelievably sensational. I was high on black cock.

When I finally went up to get a drink at the bar one of the girls from the college group lifted up my shirt to see if it was true (as her girlfriend told) if I was wearing a BLACK COCK THONG. She saw it in disbelief let out a scream. Also everytime I went near the girl I flashed by the wall she would just scream at me again uncontrollably. When I finally got my drink I thought I would be cutesie and flashed the girl whose back was facing me. I tapped her on her shoulder. When she turned around I flashed her to show off my thong, I suddenly realized it was Danielle the lady dancer who I was a smart ass to last night at the female strip club.

conclusion cumming sooooon.....

No comments: