Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Mystery Spanker!

The Mystery Spanker from my birthday party was revealed! It was one of my 'guesses', but my girlfriends got extra play and reveled in torturous delite in not revealing his identity for a few weeks, while I squirmed (literally) wondering who the Spanker could have been.

It was revealed to be 'e', Taylor's Sugar Daddy! I passed up 'e', he was my original acquisition when I was selling my ass as a 'faux girlfriend' before the holidays to cum up with a down payment for a new (used) car. Faux girlfriend = eye candy = look pretty = no sex. 'e' came in late in the game, and late on the calendar, I was already booked the nites he was looking to put a girl on his arm at several parties, but he seemed cool and rich and.... so I passed him off to one of my girlfriends who was whining about lack of cash around Xmas. And they hit it off, tho she is more the traditional sugar baby, meaning she will do the sexy whereas I won't do the sexy with beta males, regardless of the size of the carrot or the amount of lettuce.

The reason why my girlfriends got off on me getting spanked by 'e' was he was wearing some party disguise, oversized black glasses, big schnoz and poofy black moustache and he was apparently acting comedic, a la Groucho Marx?, altho I obviously didn't get to see this as Nicole had blindfolded me with a scarf. (What, if my blindfold fell off, 'e' didn't want me to recognize him?)

'e' also paid for my party at the club ($500+), and all he got out of it was to spank my naked bum. A tres expensive spanking!

No comments: