Sunday, March 09, 2008

Biggest Loser of the Month: Brian le Boob

March Biggest Loser of the Month: Brian le Boob


Dear Sara

I hope you will make me the loser of the month. I haven't had a girlfriend in 5 years. The last girlfriend I had convinced me to pay for her plastic surgery. Idiot (me) paid for her to get a 'boob job'. As soon as she got that, she broke up with me. She only had sex with me twice and also made me take her shopping, that was basically how we 'dated'. We went shopping, I bought her things, then we went out to dinner. Then she would get some cash out of me, so she could go out with her 'friends'. And she took things out of my house, if she liked something: a framed print, an espresso machine, an oriental rug, those things and more all went to her apartment. Then this pretty married woman at work, she was going through a divorce, I lent her money to help her out, thousands over 6 months. She left the company, and moved out of the area after the divorce was finalized. I thought we would start dating as soon as she divorced, at least that's what she led me to believe. I'm so pathetic, a real idiot. Please punish me by making me the loser of the month I beg of you.

Brian

Consider it done! Sara

No comments: