Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cruising in the Park -- Stinkbob's Wild Adventure!



OK Stinkbob fans, we have a Stinkbob update! Stinkbob is from one of the boroughs in NY, not Manhattan, but Queens or Brooklyn as I remember. Anyway, Stinkbob called to tell me he was finally going to go gay for me. Picturing Stinkbob in a gay tryst is enough to make a girl vom. Stinkbob told me he was planning on going to a park where he heard there was gay action late nite. Since Stinkbob only stays on the line for 2 minutes, that was as much info as I got.

A week later Stinkbob called to tell me about his park adventure. He walked thru the park, but he saw only bums who told him all the benches were taken. One look at Stinkbob is all it takes for you to know why they were telling him not to take one of their sleep spots. Then Stinkbob ran into an 'entrepreneur' who asked if he had any prescriptions to sell. Apparently, the nation's homeless and elderly have been reduced to selling their unused prescriptions for cash, that's not funny, that's just sad. But Stinkbob told the guy he would like some extra cash and had lots of prescriptions at his apartment. One look at Stinkbob's apartment in the photo he sent me, and you would know he has saved all of his unused prescriptions from back in the day when pharmacies used little brown glass bottles, not plastic. So Stinkbob told the guy he would be back soon. The guy told him to bring only 'good stuff'. I warned Stinkbob that he could get mugged for his prescriptions and not make any $. Stinkbob hadn't even thought of that.

So I asked Stinkbob why, if he heard there was gay action in that park, there wasn't any when he went out to cruise. Well, Stinkbob told me, he heard that a while ago. When I asked Stinkbob how long ago that was, he wasn't quite sure, like maybe in the 70's he said. I reminded Stinkbob that it was about 30 years later and times have changed. Stinkbob said he still wanted to go gay for me, and was going to check out some of the booths in the peep shows. I'm sure those peep show palaces are still around after 30 years {guffaw}, imagine Stinkbob's shock when he sees they've been replaced by Sung's Dry Cleaners, Diva's Nails & Tanning and Salvatore's Cigar Lounge.

No comments: