Friday, June 06, 2008

June's Loser of the Month: Dadgum Loser!


Dear Sara, I am a big fan of you and your blogs. Please vote me your June Loser. Here are 20 years of reasons why:

My first wife made me build her a house, I'm a builder/remodeler and I built her a house, then she called me while I was at a homebuilder's convention in Las Vegas. She said she was screwing her big-dick boyfriend in our house, actually she was yelling "I'm screwing Paul in the house you built for me", told me not to come home because Paul was moving in. I thought Paul was a friend of mine. Talk about getting stabbed in the back. The wife had Polaroid pictures of me sucking her realistic strap-on and said they made me look like I was sucking cock. She said she would send the pictures to my family, friends, if I didn't give her the house in the divorce settlement. So I did. I figured I could just build another one.

So I met this divorcee. She was a hot one. At first. Then there was no sex. But by that time I had moved into her house and she had me remodeling it. I put in a new kitchen and bath and built a family room into the basement. Then she broke off with me. I guess I should mention I'm only about 4" and not what women consider sexy.

Then the daughter of the divorcee, she was 22 or 23 at the time, needed a place to live after she came out of a drug treatment program. Her counselor talked to me on the phone and said that ****** was serious about making a new start in life and needed a stable environment and a place to live that wasn't near her old friends and habits. At that point I had moved to a place about 100 miles from her mother's. I had remodeled and flipped a few houses and made some money. I thought I would be doing a good deed by taking in ****** and helping her out and I wouldn't be involved, I'd be a mentor as the counselor called it. Well ****** was doing good for a while, then she slipped into her old ways and started stealing stuff from my house to pawn and buy drugs, then she started hitting me up for money to buy the drugs, because she said "Would I rather see her sell her body to buy them?" So I was giving her money to buy them, and told her she had to come right home and do them here, because it would be safer, but she wouldn't come home for days at a time. Finally, I called her counselor at the facility and they took her back.

Then I met another woman. She needed a job and I hired her to be my office manager for my building company. We were dating or so I thought. I found out later from my accountant she was stealing money from the company. My accountant wanted to have her arrested, but I couldn't go thru with it, I just felt ill. Turned out she had another boyfriend of course and he was in prison, she was using the money to get him drugs and stuff in prison.

My second wife was my housekeeper, started out that way. She was from Mexico and needed citizenship, so I married her to help her out. I told her it was just to help her out and that we would get divorced as soon as she had what she needed to live and work here legally. Then all these other relatives show up. At that time I had a big old house I was living in and remodeling to flip. I put some of them to work unofficially, I was paying in cash to have them help me remodel that house and another one down the street. Someone must have reported seeing alot of Mexicans around and I got busted by INS for employing illegals. Huge fine, nearly bankrupted me. Then when I finally got divorced from my second wife, I had to pay her alot of money because she got herself a slimeball divorce lawyer.

No good deed goes unpunished. I'm a loser and I don't learn my lessons. There hasn't been a woman in my life who hasn't used me. Welp, here is a picture of me as I promised, I don't live in Florida although this picture looks like Florida, I thought it might make you laugh. I went to one of those strip mall photo studios where you can get a portrait done. Truth is I try to stay out of pictures. Probably because I hate myself for being such a dadgum loser.

No comments: