Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bubbles Bubbles Whiteboys and Troubles

Queen Sara:

I just love that hotel.com post. I even loved more your last comment AS IT SHOULD BE. You know how to bring us back begging for more. Looked for you on Niteflirt last two nites. Did not see you on. It made me for the first time call up a black master and beg to be his slave. Instead of us whiteboys trying to pick up beautiful women like you at a dance club every saturday nite, we should leave that up to the hot black studs-REAL MEN. AND US BOYS SHOULD BLOW BUBBLES IN A TUB! As our black Master brags about picking up pretty white girls that we can't get.

I remember you telling me that you white girls are going out with black men and there's nothing we can do about. That because we are scared shitless that the black man will clock us in front of you if we dare object. We only will complain to you if your black stud is not not around because we are gutless little cowards. I myself walk off the street when I see an interracial couple holding hand and hand walk down the street just like they did in the last century. My how times change. We whiteboys have become such big pussies.

I also loved United Shades of America. Now with things coming out like that hotel.com commercial and chickenshit whiteboy movies that were not around in the past. The white ladies are now discovering what spineless faggots we whiteboys really are and they no longer fear dating black men. Their relationship will be more solidified as you encourage us to put on our little cute frenchmaid outfits and beg to be your fluffer pussyboy for your black man. The way is was meant to be.

Gaywayne

p.s. Fuck me and the white boys when we ask for favors on what we should write. Us white fags should be glad you pay us any attention. Did you get a toe-ring yet for your beautiful foot?

Yes, but I lost it on the beach. I'm sure some old dude with a metal detector found it and sniffed it.

No comments: