Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gaywayne, starring in "Montreal Madness"

Queen Sara. Gee I feel I'm giving Montreal so much free advertising they should pay for my vacation Ha Ha.

Friday Night


Instead of going to a nigthclub as I usally do, I when to a bar known for its' interracial action because I felt like getting drunk. I bought a drink for a pretty white girl (who looked like Sara) after she turned down the advances of two white guys who came on to her. As I was having my drink with her I notice the two rejected white guys were whining to the female bartender they called Arnold (with biceps bigger then most guys)about their failure to get any sexy times from women. Then a big black dude came in and as you would know it sat on the empty stool on the other side of the pretty lady that I was with. She smiled at him and started to pay more attention to him then me. Then she started to giggle at his jokes which she would not do for me. Then she loudly started to laugh. Of course I was very jealous of being replaced by a black guy. So I went to the Men's Room to relieve myself. I certainly was not going to mess with that big black dude.

When I came back out I was stunned she was already making out with him after rejecting the advances of us three white guys. But instead of getting mad I strangely got turned on and bought them both a drink because I was very interested in what they had to say to each other. I could not believe what I was hearing. The black dude said to her "You know I just came from a night club that had a bunch of whiteboys complaining about where are all the women tonight." She laughed saying
"That's because us white babes are here in these bars waiting for manly black hunks like you. You see we're tired of being with those boring silly whiteboys." They kissed deeply. Then she said "But the whiteboys are good for one thing." "Whats that sugar?" He smiled. "To buy us girls drinks until the real men like you show up." They laughed then she looked around at me and gave me a smirk as if to say get your fagass out of here before I have my black stud make you look stupid by licking his shoes clean.

So I got up and sat near the two white dudes who got rejected along with a cute young redhead who might have been the girlfriend of the muscular female bartender Arnold. It was clear that Arnold was getting very tired and annoyed with the whining of the whiteboys. She clashed her fist down on the bar and said, "That's it. I can't stand you guys whining about not getting any pussy. She grabbed one guy off his stool and yelled, "Get the fuck out of here and go to the gay gloryhole adult store across the street. I bet you will be luckier at sucking off somebody's prick then getting free pussy". Then she threw his ass right out into the street. She turned and looked at the guy who looked scared shitless as he got off the stool and said with his palms up in the air. "Okay I'm going. I don't want any pussy I'm going". The cute redhead turned around and smiled and said, "You whiteboys have become such shameful wimps". I asked, "Don't you feel sorry for them?" She said "Hell no. They're losers, they should just suck cock".

The cute redhead then stood up and kissed the musclewoman bartender on the lips and said, "You were awesome. I just love it you show those men I mean fags where to go". Then she looked at the front window pointing, "Look they really are going to the gloryhole." She then gave the high five to the muscle lady who said, "I think for now on we'll call those two 'Cumbreath and Ballsalicky'." "Perfect names". The redhead looked at me and said, "How come you're not joining them?" I said, "Oh, I'm not complaining". I got up to mingle with people on the dance floor.

I saw a lovely shy short hair skinny white blond text messaging at a private table. I went up to her and asked her if she would like to dance? By the way she talked I could tell she was from some backwards hick town from the states and wasn't used to socializing with strangers. She turned me down for the dance and kept texting. I said, "that,s cool" and went back to the bar for another drink next to a black man who just came in. While we were drinking he said to me, "How's the action in here tonight?" "There's nothing to pick up here tonight," I replied convinced. The black guy answered, "Oh what about that cute white girl at that table over there." I said "Oh, she's from one of those redneck towns. I doubt she's into interracial". He said, "I bet you ten bucks I can get her to go out on the dance floor with me". I repled, "OK if you want to lose your money". The black man did not like the tone of my voice and said, "For another ten bucks, I bet I'll be kissing that girl by the second song". I said, "Man, if you can do that, I'll come over and kiss your ass right in front of her." He said "It's a done deal." We both put up a twenty.

I said to myself no way can he get that shy backward girl to dance with him. I watched him make his move. Well, I'll be dipped in shit. Not only did she gladly get up to dance him, they embraced. By the second song I could not believe my white eyes, he was indeed kissing her. He waved me over. Proving my word I walked over and gave him the twenty. Then I kneeled and gave him a very sweet kiss on his lovely ass as they embraced. With her palms on his shoulders she nervously looked behind him to see me on my knees planting a sweet one between his ass cheeks. The black guy said "Don't worry honey, he's just a whiteboy who knows his place. Isn't payback a bitch?" She laughed out loud, threw her arms around his head and proceeded to give him a long french kiss.


Saturday night cumming soon....

No comments: