Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gay vs Sissy vs Shemale vs Straight

Empress, I picked up a Latina Shemale, one of many who hang around Santa Monica Blvd between La Brea and Gower in Hollywood. At first she looked at mine and wanted to know if I had ever taken female hormones. I ignored the question. I said though my size didn't matter much because I was a bottom and I suck cock. And she was hung! Double Ds and 8 inches. [I can tell by how far it goes down my throat]. She said "Oh? You want to blow me?' Her smile lit her face. I went down and demonstrated why some have cum to call me "magic mouth". [What else is someone with my dick size going to do? I had to develop those skills. or things would be very lonely.] You should tell all your little dicked guys that there are only two ways to not be lonely when one has a button rather than a dick. That is:

1) serve as slave to a Domme who permits cuckold cleaning and/or preparing the Holy Vagina for pleasure by the use of special and secretly taught tongue and other oral methods of worshipping the Holy Hole.

2) get good at sucking cock and rimming so a guy might put up with you. A word of warning. Gay isn't a sure answer. Gay guys tend to be bigger and bitchier size queens than females and much more gossipy. Gay guys usually don't care for cross dressers, they want "men". Wimps and sissies are better off with Bisexual Men, especially if the sissy is actually passable. Otherwise stick to glory holes, park bushes etc. And of course Dommes who have a collection of allegedly "straight" males who would permit themselves release into another man [or a creature somewhat resembling a man] as long as a woman is "ordering ". That is necessary to assuage their alleged "straight" conscience.. There are of course very horny guys who would stick theirs anywhere woman, man or beast.

Of course I know you know that Empress I am just saying I think it would be so kind, considerate and merciful of you to point things like that out to losers with short things growing from their groin that they can also pee out of. Certainly I am indebted for ever to the Domme who back in 1977 really told me like it was and to give up all hope of being masculine and straight.

No comments: