Thursday, November 06, 2008

It's all over for the Whiteboys! by Gaywayne



I used to have girls say to me, "Oh Wayne, you have such big manly muscles". But now they smirk or giggle, looking at me as a big joke, especially after they pull down my panties and read GAY COCKLOVER tattooed on my ass. To think this all started when Sara sprinkled her fairy dust on me by waving her magic wand behind my pigtails, had me close my eyes, click my ruby slippers while repeating her words, "THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOMO'S". Now us whiteboys must back away when girls say to us, "Beat it fags, I want a black manly stud". Sara has made the words Gay and Wayne inseparable with me like Clark Kent and Superman. Gaywayne

Gaywayne, I love your Dorothy analogy as you may or may not know, lifestyle fags will sometimes refer to themselves as FOD's, Friends of Dorothy. The Tin Man, the Scarecrow and The Cowardly Lion? All gay. The rainbow flags and stickers you see on the doors to gaybars came from "Somewhere over the Rainbow". White betaboys should just accept their gayplace in the world!

No comments: