Saturday, November 01, 2008

A Very Gay Birthday!


Dear Sara,

First I went to a adult bookstore at lunch and sucked off a guy in the video booth. He decided to pull out of my mouth as he was cumming and covered my face with cum. I left some of the cum on my chin as I walked out of the store.

Next, I called this lady I met on the internet. She is married but allows select guys to come over for fun for a small fee. I had told her I wanted to show up right after her husband leaves, lick his cum from her and then have her fuck me in the ass with a strap on. Her husband knows what she does and I drove to their house and waited for him to leave before going to the door. She let me in and told me to strip. I removed my clothes and laid on the floor. The cum was already dripping from her pussy as she positioned herself above my face. I licked her pussy, cleaning all the cum out and she had several orgasms. Then I laid on my back, lubed my own ass for her as she thrust in my ass with her strap on that was about 8". She fucked me hard and called me her bitch. I came as soon as she touched my cock and she fed me the cum while she kept fucking. I completely enjoyed my hour with her and she told me that she had never been dominant before and loved it!

No comments: