Friday, December 26, 2008

XXXmas Recap

Everyone wants to know what I got for XXXmas, sometimes I get practical boring gifts, or money, and sometimes I get sexy stuff, and this year was no exception as I get a combo of all 3....

Mom : An ultrasonic toothbrush (to keep my pearly whites their whitest)
Dad : New tires for my car (in the form of $500 cash to get them)
Sister : A black leather carry bag for my upcoming new laptop
Nicole : Crystal Dildo and 2 pairs of panties
Taylor : Hitachi Wand G-Spot Attachment (OMG, I need to do a tease recording
of an orgasm with this piece)
Ember : Victoria's Secret Gift Card
Fatfuck: $1,000 for my new laptop and he also paid for my GPS !

What I got for:

Mom : My sister and I split a day at the spa gift certificate
Dad : A box of golf balls
Sister : I found 4 vintage pulp paperbacks featuring nurse stories, cut off the covers and put them into black frames, they are pretty rad with big boob nurses in some kind of danger, punchy colors, my sister loves them!
Nicole : Cuban Stockings and a Matching Garter Set - slutty!
Taylor : iTunes Gift Card
Ember : Matching lipstick and nail polish
Fatfuck: Nothing, spit, nada, a slap in the face!

And thank you to all my Niteflirt admirers for much appreciated tributes! I plan to get Sirius Satellite Radio for my car, mani / pedi / facial, new bikini!

No comments: