Monday, January 05, 2009

Cocksucking Confession!

One morning I woke up very early--for some reason I couldn't sleep--and was feeling very horny and adventurous. I logged onto Niteflirt and emailed Sara. We have talked several times over the past couple years and I love her. We have had some of the nastiest conversations by far that I have ever had. I would give anything to see her in person. Anyway, I forget what I said to her in the email, but I'm sure I asked her if she had any humiliating tasks for me. She told me to call her new "Ho Ho Ho" recording, so I did it without hesitation--or even really checking out what it was all about. The topic, of course, was sucking cock for her. I am totally straight, and never have even thought about such a thing. Sure, I love having a female domme stuff her strapon up my ass, and I adore dressing in women's lingerie, but I never ever have wanted to be with a man in any fashion--and I still don't. But for some reason this recording got my cock/clit super hard, and it poked completely out of my panties! I think part of the reason for this was Sara's voice, which is magical, but I also loved the idea of doing something humiliating and totally depraved. So, after she confirmed by email that she really, really wanted me to do this, I proceeded.

I put an ad up on craigslist, and obviously got a ton of responses. At first I had no luck--a couple people flaked on me and then I went out of town for a few days. Then, when I got back, Sara prodded me again, so I re-posted. Again, I got a lot of responses. I weeded out the ones who couldn't write or spell and who sounded retarded, and I also deleted the ones that I got a weird vibe from. Finally I set something up with a guy who lives not too far from me. I didn't know if I would go through with it or not, even up to the point when I was driving over there. I was sort of sure I would pussy out, but something--probably the idea of Sara and my mental image of her beautiful face and mocking laughter--compelled me to keep going. I got there, and he answered. Really, a normal looking guy, very gay, but normal and non-descript. (I won't give his name out, just to be discreet.) Anyway, he could tell I was nervous, and talked with me for a bit. I still kept thinking that I would apologize and back out, but I didn't. He asked me why I was doing this, and I explained the whole thing--basically what I am writing now, but I went into some of my fantasies in more detail. He thought it was pretty hot, and seemed to enjoy the scenario. He confessed that he loved to break in "straight" guys, so this was sort of a big fantasy of his. I told him that I was unsure if I could go through with it or not, but he said that he would be disappointed if I left. So, since I was a little uncomfortable, I asked him if I could get started. He said sure, and took his pants off. He was already hard, and so he took out a condom and gave it to me to put on him. I did, and, reassured that there wasn't going to be lip-to-cock contact, I went for it.

I just closed my eyes, held my breath, and went for it! He came pretty quickly, thankfully. Afterwards he asked me if he could do anything for me, so I said sure, why not a good old fashioned lotion handjob. He enthusiastically said yes, and went to work. He wanted me to cum on his face so I thought, "why not, I've already degraded and humiliated myself." Afterwards we said an uncomfortable goodbye, and I left. I have felt really, really weird and grossed out about it since. But I suppose if Sara wants me to, I would do it for her again. This time I would like it if someone's wife or girlfriend would be there to watch and cheer me on. Or even if Sara could talk to the guy (or the girlfriend watching) while I do it, so Sara can get a report on what's happening. I also think sucking a tranny's cock would be really hot too.

No comments: