Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Miami Pool Whores

When biz is bouncin', there are plenty of out-of-town pool whores to go around and decorate the hotel pools. But biz isn't bouncin', and many of the pool scenes are abysmal. This doesn't bode well to attract or retain the male guests.

So enter the local talent pool of pool whores! The word has spread. Miami hotels need pool whores. Whereas a lovely lass might have expected to pay a nominal fee to use a hotel pool for the day under normal circumstances, the fees have been waived, the towel fees have been waived, but alas no free drinks yet. Well, not that Nicole, or Jenn, or Ember or Taylor or I have ever had to pay for poolside drinks yet hehehe as our drinks have always been 'bought'.

So we are doing our good deed for Miami tourism by pool whoring. But with a more evil purpose. To fish for slaves. No luck with fishing yet, but the pool whoring season isn't over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happen to firmly believe that you are truly perfect Sara. And I do mean - PERFECT!! I just cannot stop looking at this picture. Thank you for putting it up on your blog - it's more than we lesser mortals deserve. xxx

Unknown said...

Sara, If I were there, I would be your pool slave. You could dress me up in a bikini and have me drink you and your girlfriends pee when you've had too much to drink.