Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cock Starved on the Road

I wanted to call you last night, but I'm on the road with my band. I was sharing a room with **** and I was trying get caught up on sleep. About 3am **** stumbled into the room with a very drunk girl with him. They came into the room and fumbled taking off their clothes. He went into the bathroom for a while (not sure what was up with that) and in the meantime, she passed out. Then he came out of the bathroom and passed out on the bed next to her as well. So since they had no clothes on and no covers and **** was drunk-snoring, I waited a few minutes, went over and crawled between his legs and sucked his cock. He was unconscious, but still got hard, moaned and it was about 10 minutes before he came, he didn't cum much. I kept the small thick wad in my mouth before swallowing and then got an idea to smear a little bit of his cum on her lips, so **** wouldn't think I sucked him off. It's hard to hook up for cock on the road when you're supposed to be in a band that's dudes into chicks with songs about dudes into chicks and none of the dudes in your band think you're bi or gay or whatever.

I had just finished taking a shower when they woke up and were talking about the blowjob. She acted confused, but then she admitted she must've since she tasted cum on her lips. She said can I suck you again with your friend over there and **** said let him watch. She sucked him hard before climbing off the bed to grab a condom out of her purse. Then she rode him on top. I was stroking under the motel towel and came while she was riding him. Didn't want them to think I was a faggot after all. After they both came, he peeled off the condom and laid it on the night stand. Then they went into the bathroom to shower together. I wanted to get up and grab the condom and pour the cum into my mouth, but there was a rude knock on the door, it was our roadie yelling about we need to get our asses on the road and he gave me a giant sized Dunkin Donuts coffee and left another coffee for ****.

Sara, I do as you say and check Craigslist, Squirt and other sites for action in different cities, and try to look for black guys to suck off, since no black guys would be into our music and wouldn't know who I am. It's just hard when you have no transpo to get around and don't know other cities that well and have no privacy and your bandmates are always bringing around chicks to party and fuck.

No comments: