Thursday, June 25, 2009

It can happen to you!

"I am now her (Sara's) complete sissy bitch and I am headed out to the adult bookstore to suck cock for her. Watch out guys she really has turned me gay....no more pussy for me, just cock...and I was not ever into being a sissy before this." (from a feedback comment on Niteflirt)

Before, as in years before, when xxxxxx first started calling me on Niteflirt, he claimed to be bi, which of course means to me, need a push off the gay cliff. xxxxxx is a very manly hot-looking guy, well over 6 feet, not the usual type to give the push. But to me bi is gay, so xxxxxx got the push off the gay cliff and now, has not only given up pussy for good, but also dresses like a slut in leather pants and tight tittie-form top or slut dress with a tight belt. xxxxxx also has a stripper who is pimping her sissy ass out at the strip club making xxxxxx suck cock for her. So beware, yes, it can happen to you. You may call me with the nastiest fantasy in mind, with no intention of doing anything beyond pulling your prick, but you may end up, some nite, driven to suck cock or dress like a hottie ho, or ask a stripper to pimp you. You never know when the urge might strike to transform fantasy into reality. Which is what I love, in an evil way, to do most of all, to those who crave cock in fantasy, to make it a reality. After all, I suck cock, and so should you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we bi boys need a push from an experienced hand such as yours Sara.just reading your blog has gotten me to purchase a subscription to Squirt.com and i am exclusively seeking BBC.i would love being pimped for cocks to use my body for a hot bitchy girls pleasure.
thanks whitepig69

Fluffurnutt said...

I used to adore pussy...until Sara encouraged me make my fantasy real.

Once I was actually on my knees, and had that first big thick hot cock between my lips I knew deep down I will never ever fuck a pussy again. And I don't really want to...I am in luv with the taste of sperm now - and I know that no woman wants a faggot fucking her anyway.