Sunday, August 23, 2009

Size Queenery!

Comments:

Sara to peewee -- A few years ago, my girlfriends and I, especially Nicole, were ok with 7's, but then we started a movement: 8 IS THE NEW 7

Now we don't go under 8". Girls get 'size fatigue'. There's a physiological basis to it, large cocks 'ruin' a girl's pussy. A girl's pussy elongates in response to the size of cocks, to be able to take them, so after getting fucked by 8's or 9's, the pussy instinctively elongates to take 8's or 9's, 7's won't fill up the pussy any longer.

peewee to Sara -- Wow! You've dropped 7's! That's impressive Sara. I suppose I am happy for you that you're with such big men. But it's quite intimidating for me to think just what sort of men are enjoying the girl I am in love with. I think it's just an in-built trait for men to be psychologically crushed when confronted by superior manhoods.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be your cuckold, given that my size is clearly so insufficient. I will keep trying to please you in other ways to make up for my joke cock.

Sara to peewee -- As far as who really should be at the top of the list, I've heard it's Julia Roberts. She only dates or marries extremely hung men, doesn't seem to care if they are the right publicity accessory for her career. Kiefer Sutherland, Benjamin Bratt, Liam Neeson, Lyle Lovett. I'm sure her ex-camera man husband is hung as well or why else would she have stolen him from his now ex-wife!

peewee to Sara -- Julia 'Pretty Woman' Roberts is top of the tree, eh?! You're probably right. Another SQ, Janice Dickinson, has labeled Liam Neeson's penis as "the biggest in the world"! You see already, there's a cross-over correlation between the H List and the SQ List.


My nomination for Queen of the Size Queens: Julia Roberts! From her choices for boyfriends and husbands, there is no one there less than 8" and there are a few who are reported to be 9" or more! -- Sara

No comments: