Monday, September 14, 2009

Gaywayne forced to COCKDOCK!

A couple of weeks ago I ran out of a gaybar after a big black man was hitting on me. Sara and her bff Nicole told me to get my ass back in there. Since I'm their little pussyboi, I thought I better do what they say. When I went back the next Saturday night on Labor Day weekend, the big black guy who had laid his lips on me was not there. Since I did not have the balls to tell Sara this I thought I better just go the following weekend and what happened was an experience I will never forget.

I sat on the same 'lucky' stool where a met the brotha the first time. But this time I thought I better get prettied up. I remembered seeing a prison movie on cable tv where the toughest whiteboi got easily beat up an average black man so the rest of the scared whitebois started to dress slutty to become Ho's for the blackmen. It was funny. But then I thought, that would be me, if I ever went to prison.

So what I did in the Men's Room: I tied the shirt tails up over my belly with my silky red hawaiian shirt. I also tied a long red silky hankerchief around over my ears and gave myself playboy bunny ears and put on bright red lipstick to match. I looked in the mirror and said Sara and Nicole would be proud of their little pussyboi.

When I sat down again and ordered a drink, Tha Lezbo bartender said, "My, Wayne, you got very pretty all of a sudden. I bet you doin' it for that afrostud Cleveland." I blushed. "You little white fags are all alike, you run out of the bar like little pussies when a black man hits on you then you come back dressed like a little fairyqueen a week or two later. Am I right?" I was embarrassed, but mumbled, "Yes". She walked away with a smile.

I waited until 12 midnite and decided to leave, got off the barstool, gulped down the last of my drink and felt relieved saying to myself, well at least I can say to Sara -- I tried -- THEN IN WALKED CLEVELAND.

He walked right up to me and said in a big smile, "Wha' where yo' going honey the night is just beginning and I must say yo' looking very hot." With that he grabbed my ass and gave me a big shocking french kiss right in front of everyone. I immediately popped a boner. Sara was right when she said when a blackman puts his huge tongue in you it takes up your whole mouth. How do girls do it? And I have a big mouth. All I could do is suck on his muscular tongue like candy, I got so hot I didn't even see how many people were staring at us. After a minute of this and big smiles from the other fagbois, the Lezbo bartender, and the faghags, he whispered in my ear. "Boy, did you ever try a little cockdocking?" I said "Um what is that?" "Well come with me to the Men's Room and find out." I said, "What's the rush?" He said,"The night is still young but I'm in a hurry." His big strong black hand grabbed my little sissy one and pulled me along like I was his little bitch. The lezbo bartender blew me a knowing kiss. I though I was going to die.

We went into the stall inside the Men's Room. Then Cleveland pulled out his huge uncircumsized prick. I was shocked again. He told me to do the same. Then he did the most unusual thing that I ever seen. With his thumb and forefinger from each hand he pulled his prickpouch over my little six inch white wimpdick which almost sucked it halfway up inside of his. He held both our pricks together with one hand and said to start rocking back and forth until I get a boner. I said, "Sir I already have a boner." He smiled and said to just enjoy the action. As we started I began to sweat and get real hot with excitement. I watched Cleveland's cock swallow up my whole dickie like a snake. Then his footlong hotdog started to push my little vienna sausage out of his pouch. When my weenie started to fall out Cleveland said. "Wait I have an idea."

He told me to give a dollar to him for the trojan machine. He bought a rubber. Then he did the most amazing thing. He bit the end off of the head off the rubber and put his dick in the big opening and had me put my dick inside the opposite side that he bit off. When our cocks met in the center, just my head touching his made me want to explode. He told me again to start rocking back and forth. In a minute we both start moaning. When I told him I was about to explode, he said to go ahead and do it. As I shot my whiteboi wad inside the rubber he told me to pull out as he again held the rubber up with his thumb and forefinger of each hand.

As the big finish he said, "Whiteboi get down on yo' knees and open yo' mouth now." I meekly obeyed of course. Then he let my cum slowly leak out of the bitten off side of the rubber that was still on him. He told me to stick out my tongue and catch every drop. Then he told me to hold my cum in my own month for a minute. When he told me to swallow I remember Nicole's voice saying SUCK IT DOWN and that I did. Cleveland said, "See ya around whiteboi" as he smiled pulling up the zipper that covered that massive monster dong.

When I finally left the Men's Room, I saw why Cleveland did not shoot his load. I realized that he was saving it for his little white loverboi. They were kissing each other at the bar. I have to admit I could not compete against this pretty whiteboi. He had lovely blue eyes to match his blue lipstick and his long beautiful silky blonde hair ran all the way down to his cut-off jeans that fit his cute little girlish ass that Cleveland was groping.

When I took a closer look I was shocked to realize it was someone who I remembered from high school. I remembered reading in the newspaper he got kicked out of the state college for multiple drunk and disorderlies and had 2 DUI's, so on the second one, he would have had to do jailtime. I wondered if he "went black" in prison. Who knows? Either way last Saturday night is one I will never forget. Gaywayne

PS Sara are you satisfied with my performance? Am I still your little pussyboi?

From Sara: Yes, Nicole and I are pleased with your cockdockery!!!

No comments: