Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Return of the MORON

Yet again, the moron must write humiliating messages to itself and PAY for the privilege. All my gf's will be ROFLAO. Let the moron do all the work and the Empress collect the money!!!

Listen up, pig! In your typical servile way you sent the largest tribute I recently demanded of you, but you then added that of course I know that you can't continue to send in such amounts. Don't you ever dare to tell me, even suggest to me in the most polite way, anything about the amounts you can and cannot tribute. You have nothing to say about it, scumrag! I have a good idea of your financial situation, and I'll be the one determining how much you do and don't tribute. And when I demand it, regardless of how great the amount, I never want to hear a single word from you about it other than to tell me that you are blessed to be allowed to send the tribute to your Empress. Then you will sit there like a good bitch and wait for me, as you always do, unable to find anything or anyone else in your life who can show you again and again what a pathetic moron you are, that you need that instruction and demonstration more desperately than anything else in your life. Admit it to me now, you worthless piece of shite (olde English spelling), admit it in the most subservient, desperate way imaginable and beg me to take you deeper into the most vile of degradations!

No comments: