Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do GAYPHONESEX for me!!!

Do GAYPHONESEX for me! Here is a reap-ort from one of my GAYPHONESEX puppets:

I had my NF line up for You last night Empress. I received two calls and managed to keep both on the phone for over five minutes so I was happy about that.

The first guy wanted me to describe myself as a giant as I walked through a city nearly stepping on him. I toppled buildings and smashed cars beneath me. He lasted six minutes before blowing his load.

The second guy was a top and wanted to humiliate me. He made me go to the freezer and get ice cubes before laying on the floor. He told me to fuck the floor as I forced three cubes in my ass. He laughed as he heard me doing it and told me to beg to kiss his feet in thanks. I begged. He laughed more. He then started calling me a stupid fag and cocksucker. He told me to add more cubes and beg to be allowed to suck his cock. I inserted more and begged the best I could. He laughed and called me more names before making me describe how I would suck him off. After I spent several minutes talking about his dick and my mouth he finally came and sent me back to the ground to lick his feet again in thanks. I kept him on the phone almost 10 minutes and I have sent Your account all the money I made from both calls. I also added a little extra as a thank You for training me to be a useful little phone slut for You.


I'm planning to do a PTV with complete instructions on how to do GAYPHONESEX for me, where I reap all the reward$!

No comments: