Sunday, November 15, 2009

Size Queen Fergie!!

Sorry peewee, in this case, I'm not referring to the former Duchess of York....

From an interview in The Advocate:

Fergie said, "I’ve been very honest with (my husband Josh Duhamel) from the get-go. I think women are beautiful, I’ve had a lot of fun with women, and I’m not ashamed of it. The problem is that I also love a well-endowed man. But just because I enjoy women doesn’t mean I’m allowed to have affairs in my relationship. I learned through talking with my therapist that it is still cheating even if it’s with girls, so there is a rule there."



Screw the rule! And screw the therapist, well not literally, unless she's hot. Being with girls is NOT cheating! But at least this means Josh is packing major heat.

1 comment:

peewee said...

Haha! But Empress Sara, as you've already advised that the 'Size Queen' gene runs in a family, and I had previously reported that (Sarah) Fergie's daughter Princess Beatrice prefers big black men.... I think we can safely assume that BOTH the Fergies share a taste for 'bigger' men. xxx