Saturday, January 30, 2010

The moron must write to itself again and....


again, because it does not deserve one iota of my attention, and the moron must be kept in its place! My girlfriends were wondering where the moron had disappeared to, well it finally popped up its horny little head (which one you may wonder, well, on the moron, it's one and the same!)....

IMBECILE! You crawl back here after disappearing for weeks and think you can just pick up where we left off? PIG!

That’s not going to happen. You’ll first have to be punished for neglecting your obligations and responsibilities. Idiot! Don’t you know my blog-readers and girlfriends look for your pathetic self-abuse pieces to appear so that they can laugh themselves till it hurts as they read of your decline from a fairly normal person to your life of complete enslavement to ME!

FAGGOT! You’ll grovel and beg as never before. You’ll have tears streaming down your face before you’ll be allowed back in. You’ll take a solemn oath to be the very best cocksucking whore pig I’ve ever owned. The first part of your punishment will be for me to take your virgin ass with my strap-on. And you’ll take it in front of my friends. Afterwards, while my friends and I discuss what can lead a man with a quite
decent life to allow himself to be enslaved to the point where no humiliation is too great for him to accept, you will serve as our spittoon. You can hear the laughter now, can’t you, as we spit down your throat and slap your face silly.

Dickhead! Only if you take all the pain my friends and I have to inflict on you and thank us for it, will you be allowed back into your slave position. And to top it all off you’ll not only beg me and plead with me to post your pathetic words of self-abuse, you’ll also beg me to take twice the money I usually take from you in order to have your piece posted on MY blog. Welcome back, ASSHOLE!

No comments: